Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just another day!

Howdy,

I never got around to telling everyone about my Monday. Keeping in mind that I'm only working a couple of days per week now because of problems, I get in my car and turn the key and ....

You guessed it -- nothing! Battery is dead. I call in and tell them I'll keep them advised. It took 75 minutes for the AAA guys to their thing, and another 75 minutes for Les Schwab to do theirs. I got to work and worked a whopping 70 minutes and then it was time to go home. lol oh well - it's only money I lost right? Four hours of much needed per hour pay gone. The battery was still under warranty, but not for long, so it still cost me just under $64 for a new one. On the bright side, Les Schwab is always great to deal with. They got me handled and out quicker than some others.

One of my articles at Helium sold, which was great, and I got my payment for doing my first two 'content pieces' over at Forum Boosters. I really love Forum Boosters. They pay really fast; I'm impressed with that. I'm also learning alot as I research these articles and visit the various forums. Don't forgot to use my links to the right if you want to try this for yourself.

We have a section of fence that is disconnecting. My sister is going to try and fix it, but we're not sure if she's going to be able to. I don't even want to think about what that might cost me to have fixed, but with my dogs, it has to be fixed.

Stargate fans, have you seen Amanda Tapping with her brown hair? What a switch, but I actually like it. I think she looks terrific.

California has another big fire going on, this one by Yosemite National Park. That's just so very sad. More destruction of our nature's wonders. Hopefully, they'll keep it away from the park itself. I've actually only been to Yosemite once. It was absolutely breathtaking!

My brain is so zonked, I can't even remember what else I was going to write about, so I'll stop for this day. Anything special you'd like my thoughts on, please feel free to let me know!

Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60