Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Singing a Relaxing Tune

Tonight I ran across the neatest product, singing bowls. These are based on the holistic medicine belief that crystals are healing, something I've heard for most of my life. I perused the inventory and found a very nice crystal frosted singing bowl that's 9" in diameter that's just shy of being totally pure crystal. It creates a relaxing sound that is great for meditation and just sitting back, letting the stress go from your body. They're sturdy and durable. I could use one of these because I'm so stressed these days. There's a lot more than Crystal Singing Bowls on the website, and I would definitely recommend taking a look to see if there's something you might like.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60