Friday, June 19, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened

One thing that annoys me is to have a chip in my windshield, but then again, it makes me chuckle, too. I remember back in high school, my best friend and I went by the house of the president of the student body. We decided to have some fun with his car, and we soaped the thing but good. The next day he got up late, as was common, and discovered the deed. He had to go somewhere so he cleaned the car, which had a tiny chip on it, only it was hot, hot, hot, and his windshield cracked. It was a hoot, which I suppose is a funny thing to say, but it really was funny. He never did get it fixed, either. So, when I see a chipped or cracked windshield, I think about that guy and the innocence of playful youth. If you want to avoid this happening to you, check out Auto By Save. They can assist you with any of your windshield needs, as well as with other auto parts. Give them a try.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60