Thursday, June 25, 2009

What a Day

I'm almost afraid to see what else is going to happen today. First, we learn of Farrah Fawcett's death this morning, and now comes word that Michael Jackson has died of cardiac arrest. I was never a fan of the Jackson 5 or Michael Jackson, but I respect the talent that was there and the musical legacy that has been left for generations.

Jackson was surrounded by controversy for much of his life, and my hope now is that he just finds some peace. Everyone deserves that. His life took many strange turns, but I don't feel we're justified in judging him. Unless you're there, it's impossible to walk in shoes of another person.

What a day!

1 comment:

PapaPig said...

Orry, haven't seen you on the DTV forum. Came looking to be sure you were all ok and tell you we all miss your posts.

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60