Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This One's for the Dogs

On behalf of my two babies, Cassie and Tessa, I'm happy to let my readers know about this great new website that I discovered just this afternoon. As an animal lover, I truly appreciate sites like this one. The American Animal Care Center is a blog that discusses animals and animal news, with an emphasis on dogs and cats.

The first thing I noticed about the site was their post from July 3, which gave some interesting historical information, but which also reminded pet owners to take care during the celebrations occurring over the American Independence Day. With all that is going on around us, sometimes people don't stop and consider how their beloved animals will respond to loud noises and sights. It was a timely post, and I liked reading about that.

American Animal Care Center photos are bound to be great, judging from the one that was put up when the blog began. It made me laugh. I hope they do more like that as they grow, and I do plan to continue to keep taps on this site.

Stay in touch with the latest by following American Animal Care Center in news. It's truly a place for the animals to be loved and take center stage.
My girls give it four paws up!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60