Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Back to the Dentist

Well, it was back to the dentist today. Would you believe it? I broke a tooth, vertically yet. There's always something to interfere with my fun. I have a great dentist, though, so that's the good part.

Balloon Boy's parents were sentenced today to jail time, 90 days for him and 20 for her. Personally, I think she should have had 90 days as well. She did nothing to stop it and was as complicit as he was, so why the lighter sentence?

Did you hear about the otters that delayed a plane flight after escaping from their cages? I would have loved to have seen that. Apparently, some passengers found little 'presents' from the otters afterwards on their luggage.

Onward!


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60