Monday, January 17, 2011

5-0, CHiPs, and Games Galore

I just finished watching tonight's episode of Hawaii 5-0, and my favorite part was the tag which had Steve and Danny watching a CHiPs marathon on TV and each of them vying to be Ponch. Erik Estrada must love this episode.

Actually, I think it's neat that they had this kind of show. It's actually very realistic in how it was handled, and it was fun to watch. I still say Scott Caan has stolen the show from Alex O'Loughlin.

Anyone a bingo fan out there? I have to admit that I don't play online at bingo sites, but I've always loved to play bingo. We used to play it at home a lot.

I love games like that -- Monopoly, Scrabble, Go to the Head of the Class. Oh, and Yahtzee. How about Battleship? I used to play that with a neighbor all the time.

My grandparents loved card games like Canasta and other board games like Chinese Checkers. I admit I love that game a lot.

I guess I'm feeling a little nostalgic, but there's nothing wrong with that!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60