Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kings, Dogs, Logos, and Cheese!

The big sports news in Sacramento is all about the basketball team known as the Kings. To be honest I am not sure that I really care. The owners don't care about Sacramento, so we will see.

The dogs are sleeping, happy to be inside the house after being outside in the blustering winds. They just add some treats, which of course makes them even happier.

That's all for today. I am about to toss out two packages of American cheese because it expired today. I had bought a big family size Package for a good price, but I am not a big cheese eater, so there was a lot left over. I put it out on freecycle, but it is late, so I don't know if anyone will respond. I should have noticed sooner, darn it.

Now I'm off to write some fanfic and just relax and maybe watch some television.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60