Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stargate and This and That

Evening everyone!

It's been a busy day of sorts. I'm trying desperately to have a garage sale this Saturday and get rid of things (I need the money), so I've been sorting through things, trying to put more in the 'sell/junk' pile, rather than the 'keep' box.

At the same time, Sci Fi ran a 'Stargate SG-1' marathon, and it was vintage shows from S1. It was awesome! These are the shows I truly love, where the team is out there, exploring new worlds, and Jack and Daniel are just the bestest of friends.

I was also spending some time at GPTcashcow.com, trying to complete a few more offers. I love this site more everyday. I now have karma on the forum! What a hoot! I highly encourage anyone interested in making a bit of money to go there, and to sign up with Vindale Research as well. These two sites come highly recommended by me. The links are on the right side of this page.

I'm wondering if I should reconsider my stance on the ID and Pirate's Riches, but I'm still not sure or totally convinced.

Anywho, onward and upward.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60