Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Money Makers - Pirate's Riches, a No-Go!

Good Morning!

I've just come from GPTCashcow where I've been chatting on the forum there. Just a reminder that this is the best place to earn extra dollars. Reagan, the admin, even has an activity bonus. The amount can change, but she runs it often, so that just for being online and doing offers or chatting on the forum, you earn a little bit of change. It's just another way she makes The Cow a special place to be.

On the down side, I was really surprised today to see that another site I have been plugging has started a new policy. In order to 'cashout', you have to submit to them photo ID, such as a driver's license or passport. While the folks there say you can black out the information, I was just stunned by it. This is a brand new policy they say has been brought about by cheaters. I'm sorry about their cheaters, but I'm not about to send them a copy of my DL or passport.

I have no idea how others are responding to it, but I'm backing out of Pirate's Riches, a site that I had liked quite a bit. I told the folks there that they should honor the cashouts of those of us who signed on board in good faith prior to this decision. I didn't get a response back. I had $13.33 earned there, time wasted now, so I'm advising anyone who asks me to avoid that particular website. There are many other gpt sites that aren't making it inconvenient on the honest to combat their business problems.

So, once again, I say -- go to The Cow! See the link on the right side of this blog, and check it out!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60