Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What a Wednesday!

First of all, I was so saddened to hear that Natasha Richardson died today. What a tremendous shock. I enjoyed her work so much, and both she and her husband, Liam Neeson, worked with my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze. It's just shocking the way their day must have started, so calm and innocent, to have ended up so tragically. I don't even know what to say. It's just so very sad.

My dentist called today. He really wants me to have that root canal, so even though he's stacked up with appointments, he's going to squeeze me in tomorrow (Thursday). He's really a nice guy, and he knows my insurance runs out on Friday and I'm just extremely hesitant to go to anyone new at this point. So, think positively for me that it goes well. I've had smooth root canals and tortuous ones. I'd like this one to be smooth.

Today's Helium article is found here, and today's Review Stream review can be found here. I know this voting thing is a hassle, but 50 votes for an item is $5, and right now, I really need those $5. Please vote, folks. For the articles, just surfing there helps.

I read today that the AIG CEO is asking some of the executives to return "some" of their bonuses. That whole thing just irks me big time. We bail them out and they give each other bonuses? I really don't care about the legalities angle. Had we not saved their butts, they'd have squat because they wouldn't even exist. Where's the justice for all of us here?

American Idol had a bit of a shocker with Alexis Grace being voted off. She just didn't sing up to her potential, and that was the real problem. I loved Carrie Underwood's appearance and that she continues to acknowledge the place that Idol had in her career.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60