Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dangerous Times

These are dangerous times we live in. All I have to do is look in the paper or read the news. In fact, a nearby town was just ranked as the fifth most dangerous and crime-ridden place in the country to live. That's not reassuring.

I'm always looking around my home and wondering what I could do to make it more secure. It's just frightening to think about all the cruelty out there that is just waiting to happen, so I really want my house to be safe. I love my front door; it's a security door that really makes me feel safe, but securing a house involves much more than that.

While surfing the web, I came upon a nice blog that talks about home safety. I've read several of the entries (including one on 10 tips to make your home safer and another that shows the various bolts and hinges and explains their differences), and they've given me some ideas and tips that I hope to carry out in the upcoming months. I wanted to pass along the information on this site because we all need to be safe in this crazy world of ours.

I highly recommend reading this Home Security Blog and doing what you can to improve the safety and protection of your own home.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60