Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quick Story Update

For my fan fic folks, I again want to thank you for your support in voting for my Jack and Daniel fan fics at the Blue Moon Awards. The stories as a series was one of the winners!

Also, though I should be bringing in that cash, I just couldn't walk away from Holding Our Breaths, which has been in the works for over a year. The story is almost done. The mission is over and I'm into some emotional hurt/comfort at the moment for the final part of the story. I anticipate finishing it today and then putting it out to the betas. I'm not sure how long it will take for them to do their thing, but the good news is that a story is coming!

I'm also starting a wish list over on Amazon, but it's not completed and updated yet so don't go looking for it. Though I'm always in need of money just to survive, sometimes folks have asked me to tell them about something fun that I want or need since I can't really get myself anything but essentials right now, so that is what this list is for. Once it's updated, I'll let folks know here, just in case.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60