Saturday, May 16, 2009

All-Star Day

Today is NASCAR's annual All-Star race. Qualifying was a hoot yesterday. They do it differently than during a regular race. I enjoyed it, especially Tony Stewart, who is much more likable as an owner nowadays. The four Hendrick cars are in the top six, that's a pretty good showing for them.

As I said in a quickie post below, it's mid-90's and maybe even higher this weekend. I am so not looking forward to that. I prefer that mid-70's stuff.

Well, didn't have much interest in my Patrick collection unfortunately. Don't know what I'm gonna do. If anyone knows of any odd internet jobs, be sure to pass them on. I wanna stay positive, but all I'm seeing right now is doom and gloom. I'm dreading June like never before. I anticipate having to shut off the cable entirely, and I haven't gone without television at any point in my life. It's gonna be tough.

Anywho, have a great weekend. Look for more rants every day!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60