Monday, May 18, 2009

Any Ideas?

Just wondering if anyone has ideas how else I could earn some money on the internet. I'm doing everything I can think of that allows me to earn cash, but the kitty is about empty, and June is going to be a disaster. I'm not sure I'm gonna survive this one. Obviously, there still hasn't been any word from the disability folks. It's taking so long. I thought I'd know by now, that I'd be able to make it until being approved, but now I don't think I'm going to be able to. Just had a big fight with my sister over it. She helps in ways that make sense to her but that doesn't necessarily fall in line where I feel I need the help, like cash to pay the bills. We're just so different. I just don't know what else I can do, given the specifics of my situation. Ideas are always welcome, the more immediate the better.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60