Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Smarter Than the Average Bear

I miss good cartoons. Does anyone remember Yogi Bear and Boo Boo? Man, they were fun to watch. My favorite was Richochet Rabbit. I just love that rabbit. The last time I saw one of those cartoons was at least ten years ago. Everything now is so ... realistic. I just miss the cartoons from my era.

Last week the last survivor from the sinking of the Titanic died. As I recall, she was a baby during the voyage. I've always been fascinated by the Titanic. I did a paper on it once and I still have a lot of books on the subject. All that the excursions to the sunken ship have truly been intriguing, but there's a part of me that wishes it had never been found. I worry about the site being overrun or just depleted of things that belong in the ocean's depth.

Link of the day: Orlando Vacation Homes

More later!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60