Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This and That Again

Cassie is doing fine after having those seizures last week. No one knows the problem. It's idiopathic seizures, which people and animals have. I'm still wondering if it might be related to skunk scent. She hasn't been sprayed but they were around when the seizures happened. I really don't even want to think about it. It's a horrible thing to watch, that's for sure.

Kyle Busch continues to be an immature kid. He's in no way a role model, and I really can't stand to have announcer after announcer condone his actions. They want passion back in NASCAR. Passion is good; having a tantrum is not.

I finally got all four of the new stories uploaded to the website, so if you're a fan fic reader, make sure you get to the website. I'm working on another one that was begun last year -- Tripping the Light Fantastic. I'm actually dividing it into two stories, the first being The Concept and the second being The Reveal. This is because the story would cover a full year, and it's just easier to break it up. Alex returns in this one, which actually takes place in 2012.

Are you ready for the DTV Conversion? I finally got a converter box and made an appointment with the Geek Squad to come out and install it for me. It's just easier that way. Once it's hooked up, I'm probably going to let cable play on for just a couple more weeks and then pull the plug on it altogether. I just can't afford it. Actually, I can't afford anything. The disability thing is going on forever, and I'm out of money. So, bye bye cable. I realized while watching my favorite driver, Jeff Gordon, on Regis and Kelly this morning that I won't be able to see NASCAR once I remove cable. That's gonna be tough on me. As the saying goes, though, I gotta do what I gotta do to survive.

Have a great day!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60