Thursday, October 15, 2009

Using My George Foreman Grill

When it comes to cooking, I value convenience and as little cleanup as possible above everything else, which is why I'm a huge fan of the George Foreman Grill. I only have a little one, but I've had it for years. Lately, though, I was wondering if it was possible to grill eggs on the grill. Typically, on a basic Foreman grill, that's not something you can do.

I did a quick search because, hey, you can find everything on the web, and sure enough, I found a site of someone who had experimented and come up with a way of making scrambled eggs on the grill. I tried it the other day, and it works! I actually e-mailed the webmasters to say thanks, but haven't received a reply back, and that's okay. I'm thrilled about my new option and decided to share it.

So, if you are curious, just click here and enjoy!


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60