Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Having fun

As the rain continues to splash down around me, I'm just sitting here thinking about having fun. I'm probably going to work some more on my fan fic later. I have a long story about India almost done.

I missed American Idol tonight. Have you ever used torrent technology to find shows you miss? I have from time to time. There are a bunch of sites out there where you can get show torrents. You can get game torrents as well, if you're into games.

There was a time when I was using torrents a lot to get Stargate SG-1 episodes, back in its seventh and eighth seasons especially when I couldn't wait months for America to air the shows (England was getting the shows before us; go figure.).

I don't know that I care that much about seeing the trials of American Idol, anyway. What they show isn't really representative of who will make it. Nowadays, it's more a spectacle of who can be the worse.

Maybe I'll go back to bed. That's fun; it's relaxing, anyway!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60