Monday, January 4, 2010

This is scary!

You hear about this kind of thing all the time, but now I know it really happens. I received some papers from Social Security over the weekend, and stapled to my papers were someone else's papers. Can you imagine? I have their address *and* their social security number. People, beware and be very careful. Our government tries, I'm sure, but this was a careless mistake made by a worker following protocol. It's just scary to think who might have ended up with copies of my papers. As my sister said, they are lucky it came to someone like me, who would never do anything wrong with it and who will even notify Social Security as to what has happened. Scary, scary, scary!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60