Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Art of Stickering

I am a huge fan of NASCAR driver, Jeff Gordon. I remember a couple of years ago I saw these terrific wall stickers of Gordon and his #24 Dupont Chevy. It was so cool. I always thought it would make for an exciting wall piece. The best part about it is that it's a sticker -- easy on, easy off.

The art of wall stickering is growing, and that makes perfect sense to me. Just think how easy and inexpensive it would be to keep your child stimulated and happy by the use of wall stickers.
 

Wall stickers just make sense. No paint to worry about, and if you're child likes fluffy and pink this year, but tigers and brown next year, it's so easy to make them happy. Don't you remember being a kid and wishing your parents would paint your room a different color, or wanting a castle on your wall, or that favorite character?

I just think it's a process that makes sense. Of course, you have to make sure you have the right wall type and such, but, wow!

Go wall stickers!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60