Monday, August 30, 2010

Wedding Thoughts

Do you ever watch those wedding shows that are all over television these days? Sometimes I watch, gasp, I know, Bridezillas. This has to be one of the most ridiculous shows on TV. Why a woman would be so vain and arrogant as to tell the entire nation that she is a cruel, harsh, insensitive, bossy, and often just plain nasty human being, I'll never know, but they do.

Occasionally, I'll watch some of the wedding shows where this or that expert will come in and try to rescue an event from going under. These can be fun just to see the ideas that people have and how they transform themselves in reality.

The cakes are often a huge deal. I love to see how wedding cakes come off and how they are decorated. One of the neatest parts, of course, is to see what the top pieces look like. Some are pretty cool and others miss the mark with me.

Weddings are such a stressful thing for some. I know it's the big day, but I'm with the growing number of people who wonder if that huge wedding is worth the stress and the debt factor.

Keep it simple: there's something to be said for that.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60