Monday, October 11, 2010

Dreams of all Kinds

It's been a long day, and I have to say that I killed my back and legs by trying to do too much. Ouch! It's enough to convince me to go to bed early and hope that all is better on the morrow.

Hey, when I was coming home from running an errand today I saw someone loading up their RV. I don't know these folks, but I have seen this RV several times over the last few years. How cool would that be to just be able to travel across the USA in an RV?

I'm a big NASCAR fan and a lot of the commentators are apparently big fans of this traveling style as well because they talk about it quite a bit. I do notice ads a lot about RVs and I often think about how neat that would be.

Dreams! They are sweet things, and I have plenty of them. In fact, slumberland dreams are calling me now!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60