Saturday, December 11, 2010

Choices

Oh my aching back. It's probably a combination of having osteoarthritis and having too much poundage, but no matter why, I hate it when my back aches. Actually, I hate it when anything aches.

I've never done any kind of chiropractic activity, though friends of mine have. I guess the closest I've come to anything like that was a massage at work. Everyone got them as a reward for a job well done one year.

Any time there is something that needs rehabilitating, serious thought should be given to how it's done, rather someone chooses to go to a professional or just hops into a hot tub. Sometimes we do more harm to ourselves than we realize.

At any rate, moving slow and steady works for mild cases, too.

Speaking of moving, I think I'll be moving on over to the bed. It's late, and I'm tired.

Sleep well!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60