Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Almost Time for NASCAR and F1

Racing is about to kick off again for NASCAR over at Daytona in Florida. I'm hoping for a good season, but I'm already sick of hearing about Jimmie Johnson, and I actually haven't read a thing about him. I just don't like the guy, and he may be a good driver, but he's a lousy teammate. My goal for 2011 is to ignore him as much as possible when the season begins and focus on the drivers who are both great drivers and great teammates -- Jeff Gordon and Carl Edwards.

Formula 1 will kick off soon enough, too. The Speed Channel is actually going to air their F1 coverage in HD this year. They have all but four of the races as I recall, so there will be a lot of viewing possible.

For me, NASCAR is the more exciting and entertaining of the two circuits. F1 is getting better, but they still have a ways to go in getting the 'race' into their racing.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60