Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Hello, and welcome to my blog. You can read about my ups and downs and daily progress in life. This space could cover my personal life, my appreciation of various performers and shows, ways to make money, freebies, my animals, and more.

As a quick introduction, my name is Marcia, and since first coming online many years ago at Prodigy, I've been known as Orrymain. The name was taken from the character of Orry Main, played by Patrick Swayze, in "North and South," which I absolutely adore. I wanted to have the URL to this blog be 'orrymain.blogger.com' but it was taken, so if there is another orrymain out there, please don't confuse us! Since the name was taken, I chose 'happyfic.blogger.com' because I write Stargate SG-1 fan fiction that I call happyfic.

I hope there is something for everyone here and that the blog is worth returning to!

Please come back often!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60