Monday, November 8, 2010

Falling back and time

I'm back for more ramblings!

My mother loved grandfather clocks and she always wanted one. Unfortunately, we never were able to get one, but I think they are cool, too.

I recall an episode of The Twilight Zone with Ed Wynn that featured one, and that intrigued me. NASCAR has a race that gives away a grandfather clock for winning, too. That's at Martinsville.

Who knows what the future holds. In the meantime, I can surf around and 'cyber' shop.

Speaking of time, did everyone remember to fall back an hour with their clocks over the weekend? I've known people to forget for days. Actually, I still have two clocks to change. Time. It all takes time!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60