Thursday, January 13, 2011

More on Today

The rainy drizzle has stopped, allowing the dogs some time outside, and I'm still watching Here's Lucy and enjoying it, but I decided to come back and ramble some more about today's happenings.

Lately, my browser is crashing a lot and I haven't been able to figure out why. It's really frustrating. One of the things I did to try to eliminate problems was make sure that all of my extensions and plug ins are up to date. All but two were, and I don't think those are responsible. I need to figure this out, though.

While looking around, I came upon Java PDF. I wish I'd found it earlier because my sister has been looking for exactly this kind of information. Better late than never, I suppose. I've been curious about how to make PDFs, too. Maybe now I'll learn.

For those wondering, my hands are a lot better, but there's still some lingering redness, though very light, and the itcy scaliness is still around but nowhere near what it was at its worst. I had no idea it would take so long to get totally over that contact dermatitis. Part of me wonders if I've developed some little something about dust. I just emptied out the dust trap or whatever you call it for the dryer and it feels like my hands have reacted to that a little. Weird.

Until next time, smile!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60