Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Beast and other things

A&E announced their new TV schedule today and unfortunately Patrick Swayze's The Beast wasn't on it, but I wouldn't rule it out. A&E has been excited about the series and has a lot of ways they can take the show, with or without Patrick in it. Of course, everyone prefers it to be with the charismatic actor in it, including me.

We have to continue to believe in Patrick and his future. He's hanging in there, doing everything he can to beat Pancreatic Cancer. Don't count him out. He's a fighter, and he could very well pop up, ready and eager for another season after he finishes the book he and Lisa Niemi are writing.

I'm continuing to pray and visualize a healthy Patrick with us for many years to come.

Wow! It was an American Idol shocker, and truthfully, I almost expected it. Adam Lambert did make it to the finals, along with Kris Allen. Allen was the surprise. Just about everyone thought it would be Danny Gokey in the final two. I love Danny, and his story is so heartwarming. He's the won whose wife died not long before the try outs for Idol this season. Tragedy to triumph: that's Danny's story, even if he didn't get out of the top three.

I keep forgetting to add my wish list button for Amazon. This is because sometimes folks have asked me for something they can get me that is fun and not just paying bills, so this is for them. I'll be updating the wish list as I can with all kinds of items, including things for my doggies. When I get a chance, I'll add the button to the right side of this blog, but for now, here it is.
My Amazon.com Wish List

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60