Thursday, May 7, 2009

This Site is a Hoot

I found the neatest website for mommies and daddies, and for anyone involved in childcare, be it nephews and nieces, or any other connection. Okay, technically, it's for parents, but quite honestly, I believe most anyone who has kid responsibility can make use of it. There's a lot to learn, and there's humor there to boot!

I'm going to start with the humor. Raising kids is a serious business, but we all have to laugh to survive. This parents site has a section called Momfinitions that had me in stitches. Boy, could I identify with some of those big time. You *have* to go by and read those.

On the serious side, there's lots of help there. I honed in on a new task they're doing about getting children to sleep through the night. It's a 30-day project that requires some commitment. I found it intriguing, and I liked their approach.

The site is called Parents Connect, and I love it. I'll be visiting it more, to learn and to laugh.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60