Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Beauty of the Bride

Oh my! I love to look at something pretty and elegant. Recently, I watched a few episodes of Bridezillas over on the WE channel. Women go out of their minds over their weddings. We just want it to be perfect. Anyway, seeing those lovely gowns on the show had been looking around the internet and I came upon a site that has some wonderful gowns at the best bridal prices.

There are a bunch of different designers featured, and some great sales going on, including some free shipping deals. The really neat thing, though, is that when you pick a dress to look at it, just by running the mouse over the picture, you can see a closer look at that part of the dress. At the same time, the original picture stays in place, so you can see the full-length gown at the same time that you review a specific section of the gown. They have different views of each dress, too. That's awesome.

I really had a great time there, looking at dresses and dreaming that big dream. Wedding should be full of great memories and all things beautiful!


1 comment:

Couture Wedding Dresses said...

Nice collection. For me HouseOfbride is excellent.. I ordered my dress for my wedding this upcoming may. I absolutely loved this dress from the moment I seen it. <3

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60