Saturday, May 9, 2009

Laundry Blues

This was a laundry weekend. Ugh, such drudgery that we must all endure. Of course, I scared myself when I walked into the garage and saw water under the sink and all around. I've had plumbing problems before, and I just cringed thinking that I had another leak or something. I remember all too well the huge mess I had when my water heater died a couple of years ago. Fortunately, it was something stupid on my part in that I just forgot to make sure the lint trap was properly set, so that backed things up, so to speak.

Personally, I hope none of us need emergency plumbers, but if you're in the Los Angeles area and need help with pipe repair, clogged drains, water heaters, faucet repair, and more, check out this site, Los Angeles Plumber, for information on Overland Plumbing. They perform both residential and commercial work, and they do both repairs and installation. It's a bi-lingual business (English and Spanish) that does 24-hour emergency service, too. They're a family operated business that was established in 1987, and they guarantee their work. Better yet, they are bonded, licensed, and a member of the BBB.

After my past experiences, I always like to keep a few names handy in the case of future need, so you might want to check them out, even if your need isn't immediate.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60