Saturday, May 9, 2009

Furniture Madness

Now this is cool! There's a place on the web called Scenic Furniture that has some very nice rustic furniture. When I browsed their inventory, I took particular interest in their home office section. They had a really neat, rounded desk table that I loved. It was curved a bit, making it different and unique.

Then I focused on a two-drawer filing cabinet. I have this old dingy thing in my house for important files, but how nice it would be to have something that looked as good as the cabinet they have for sale. Made of Northern White Cedar logs, it's perfect for the indoors and is made to last. It's hand crafted, too.

Scenic Furniture has some great stuff. Surf on over and check them out!


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60