Saturday, May 9, 2009

A New Kitchen

One of these days, I dream about remodeling my kitchen. It's very old and yucky. It's a place I don't even want to go. It needs a lot of work. One of the worst spots is the sink. I can't stand it. With my dream in mind, I checked out some options. After all, it's fun to shop from your computer. One of the things I found were some stainless steel sinks that intrigued me. I don't have stainless steel anything right now, but everything today seems to have that sleek, shiny feel to it.

I looked around that site, called Sinks USA, to see what they had to offer. I actually got some ideas about what I might want for my kitchen if I ever get to re-do it. They had a lot of double sink options, with either equal compartments or a combination that included a bigger sink with a smaller one, either on the right or left side. It just had me doing a lot of thinking about what I want for my sink. I've always just had one, big sink, so I'm not sure what's best. I noticed they had some accessories for stainless steel sinks at the website, too.

Here's a good thing, too -- free shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. Now that I definitely like!


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60