Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Heat is Coming!

I can feel the heat! It's coming, those summer months with outrageous temperatures that cause us to sweat and faint away. We've had some scorchers over the last few years. Those of you in Fresno know exactly what I'm talking about. The closer we get to summer, the hotter it will become and the more unbearable. I don't know about you, but I don't do well in heat at all. I need to stay cool. With that in mind, let me point out that Acme Air Conditioning and Heating is waiting to serve you and make sure you don't wilt away in the high temperatures that are headed our way. This company has been in business since 1999.

What I thought was intriguing is that the company is a Goodman 'Good-Care' dealer with factory trained employees. This means that they take pride in offering the best service for the most reasonable and fair price. Being honest is part of their creed, so to speak.

They specialize in new installs, change-outs, and new designs, and they also maintain the ducts by cleaning, testing, and repairing.

Visit Fresno HVAC to learn more about their services and policies. Make sure you stay cool this summer!


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60