Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's Saturday

Hope your Saturday has gone well. I wasn't feeling too well last night and this morning, but it's been a better afternoon and evening for me. I did watch the NASCAR race. I think it was the most exciting race of the year. Jeff Gordon didn't win, but he did finish fifth and extend his points lead. I tell ya, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. needs to go back to driving school. He just can't get into his pits. I've been talking about it all year, and now even the announcers are beginning to point out just how costly the constant miscues on pit lane are for Jr. Sorry fans of the 88, but Jr. is not a good driver. If he were Dale Smith, Jr., he probably wouldn't even have a ride.

We're in the mid-80's this weekend. I wish we'd get back to the mid-70's. I like that weather a whole lot better. It's just a little too warm in my house when it gets to any temp over 83 or so outside.

Here's a link folks interested in vinyl shutters might want to check out.

I've written a lot of new articles over at Helium. Please use the link on the right hand side of the blog to review them. Every time you surf one of my articles, it's a plus for me.

Have a great night -- more later!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60 ss_blog_claim=d8b8d429def7f73159bf8d1463df9f60